Thank you for your interest in Bertschi School. We’re here to help you every step of the way, from our Open House to school tours, through any questions about whether Bertschi School is the right fit for your child.
Who are we looking for?
- Our community of families, staff and teachers value integrity, inclusiveness, diversity and respect. All our new students bring their unique perspectives and talents to our community.
- Bertschi kids engage in new experiences and make connections between new ideas and the things they know. They are eager to explore their world and to know each other.
- Not everything is perfect, and Bertschi kids can put their experiences in perspective, get back up, and trust themselves to try what's next.
Step-by-Step Admission Process:
Important Admission Dates, 2017-18
- Set up an account in our online application system in Ravenna to
start the conversation and have access to our tour scheduling tool.
Contact us via Ravenna >
- Submit application and fee by Dec 21, 2018 for priority visit scheduling. Final deadline is Jan 15, 2019.
Apply now via Ravenna >
- After we receive your completed application, we'll be in touch to schedule a school visit for your child. Campus visits begin in late-January and finish up in mid-March.
- Follow up with the appropriate individuals at your child’s current school to share information about your child:
- Pre-k or Kindergarten teacher evaluation form
- Grade 1-5 teacher evaluation form
- Request for Records form (grades 1-5 only)
- If needed, please complete a Financial Aid Application..
More info on financial aid is available here.
Thursday, November 8
Open House for Admission Info
Friday, December 21
Early Bird Application Deadline
Thursday, January 15
Final Application Deadline
Friday, March 15
Admission decisions e-mailed
Friday, March 22
New student contracts due