Summer Exploration at Bertschi
Our celebrated week-long camps focus on discovery, sharing, self-awareness, and creative expression.
Discover. Share. Create.
June 25 - August 3, 2018
Bertschi Summer Exploration camps are week-long, full day and led by trained, experienced professionals with a strong commitment to working with children. Through a balanced blend of structured activities and free play experiences, campers engage in cooperation, collaboration, and respect for each other
Registration still available for select camps! Have questions? Contact us!
What types of activities are offered?
The fine print:
During six weeks over the summer, we offer several themed camp options per week.
Week 1: Clay Animation & Comics, Golf and Ultimate Frisbee, Costume Design
Week 2: Water Week, Math 'n' Stuff, Improv, Medieval Marvels
Week 3: Water Week, Math 'n' Stuff, Mock Trial, Tastes of the Town, Football & Lacrosse
Week 4: Museum Week, Filmmaking, Board Game Extravaganza, Magic in the Treehouse
Week 5: Space Camp, Parkour, Fractured Fairy Tales, Sewing
Week 6: Comic Books and Brick Animation, Parkour, Sewing
Please note: Age/grade limits for camps are based on child's grade as of Fall 2018. See the brochure for all ages and pricing.
- Register online here.
- Register early! Camp sizes are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment by credit card is due at the time of registration.
- Camp fees are non-refundable unless a camp is cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Bertschi camps are available to students entering kindergarten through grade 6 - see the brochure for specifics.
- If you need assistance or do not receive a confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com
Make New Friends
Work together, meet new friends.
Get Your Game On
Plan strategy, dream big, solve problems.
Express your creative side, and create art.
Beat the summer heat with Water Week.
Beat the Heat
Stay cool and refreshed during Water Week.